Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Action world

On Friday the 6th of December the year 7's at Pt England school went to action world. Action world is place in Henderson Auckland were you can experience different activity's like Tight-rope, Jousting, Rock climbing, Trampoline, Crazy-ladder and Jungle swings. And the best part about it is that you land on safe inflatable air mats.

The most fun activity for me was everything!!! I liked everything because all of the stuff to do there gave me a rush of adrenalin. But the activity I didn't master was the crazy ladder because it kept tipping over and over so that was the I didn't master.

I recommend for you to go to Action world because it is a great place fr a party or just to have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.