Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Anthony SSW-week 7


It was a cold,dark,gloomy night. I stumbled upon an abandoned hut deep in the heart of the forest. I was just about to enter the hut when suddenly I heard reggae music coming from the hut. But  when I entered nothing was there except reggae instruments with no one playing them.

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but I was wrong. I started to turn around and run back home but then I heard someone shout COME BACK COME BACK!!! I thought it sounded familiar so I ran back to the hut.

but when I had got there no one was to be seen. Then the music started playing again and the drumsticks were playing the beat by themselves same as the guitar and bass.

The next day I went home and put up fliers all over the town saying: come to the national forest at 8:30 pm for a reggae concert in the abandoned hut the theme is spooky.

When I got there everyone in the town were wearing spooky outfits and dancing to the mysterious reggae ghost band. And from that day on I held concerts every weekend for the town.
But no one ever knew who was playing the reggae music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.