Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Anthony Movie Making Reflection




Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
I enjoyed the funny ideas our group made up.
I also enjoyed watching the movie.




Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
The things I didn’t like is when we had to re do senes.
Another thing I didn’t like was when sometimes argued with each other.




Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
The thing that was interesting about this week was when we had to was editing.
Another thing that was interesting was doing the voice over.




White Hat - What did I learn.
I learnt how to put music on I movie.
One other thing I learnt was editing properly.





Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
A thing I could do better next time is to get other peoples opinions on the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.